Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hey darling I just came from stalking your blog

I keep thinking about how much my life sucks these days with all the legal shit that's being fought out between my parents. 

Like, life is so bloody unfair right?! 

Then I get pulled back to reality with a simple blog post by my dear friend. Our situations, no matter how similar, cannot and should not be compared together. 

I'm not saying that, "Oh I've got it worse!" 

Ugh please, no. I mean, everyone's hurting just the same so why compare? 

It's really upsetting to read how unhappy she is over him. I wish I could do something for her but it doesn't seem like I'll be able to do much except backstage moral support. 

So hey darling, just gonna let you know that I'm here for you! 

The road ahead is tough and shitty but you'll do jes' fine. I'm saying this because you're you and I just have a feeling that you'll come out of this an even stronger person.

No comments: