Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Privatisation

Yeah, so I was wondering if I should actually private this blog. 

Surely you weren't thinking that I was going to go political or talk business, were you? xD Puh-leese. 

So back to the matter on hand. I mean, it's not like anyone has been viewing this from the beginning, so there really isn't much difference with privating it or not. If that's the case, though, then why so hesitant? 

I don't get myself, haha. Damn it. I mean, okay. I've always figured that if I was going to put something on the internet, no point trying to do privacy settings because if I really didn't want anyone to see this, it'll be in my diary. 

Although, this is really a lot less strenuous for the hand. Damn, how lazy have I gotten? As though typing assignments all semester wasn't enough. 

So. 

Okay. 

I don't know. 

Hahahaha. 

EL2111 exam tomorrow morning. Am I prepared for it? Hell no. I really just gave up halfway. So. Good luck to me tomorrow hahahaha. 

On the bright side, in less than errr. 12? hours, I WILL BE DONE WITH PETER'S MOD. 

I can do this! 

No comments: