Saturday, August 03, 2019

Tsk tsk


I can smell resin in my room. Which is probably not a good thing, so I hope I wake up tomorrow haha. I took it out from under my bed but I don't get it, I can still smell it. Is something leaking??? The largest bottle I have is almost empty so it can't be leaking. Where is this smell coming from????

Maybe placing art supplies directly under my bed isn't such a good idea after all.

In other news -

I've messed up so many things recently, what's new right? But it feels like the mess ups are getting worse. Am I even learning from my mistakes???

From the birth giver to the friend, what in the world am I doing la sia.

Also, the resin smell is really getting to me. Can't have leaked that badly right??? Looks like I've got to clean out that drawer ASAP tomorrow.

So the birth giver is majorly upset at me - fine, I understand. The friend is also upset at me - also understand.

Clearly I'm doing a lot of things wrong for so many to be upset at me.

Just slowly accepting that I'm a horrible person but no must learn and become better.

How to become better? Even the gods have given up on me.

Okay no cannot be so salty towards the gods. I help myself first then I go the you okay.

So, how?

Oh my god the resin SMELL I SWEAR I WILL EXPIRE EARLY FROM THESE FUMES.

NO CHOY TOUCH WOOD.

Okay wait so how.

Next time learn to be patient, calm, collected when talking to the birth giver. Inform her of plans. Be patient. Be sure of self. (??)

Then next time, understand self and learn to say no. Aiyo. Honestly is pure self stupidity that led to this so is really all my fault la tsk.

I'm going to have such a shit ton of bad karma in this life.

No comments: