Saturday, February 04, 2012

Yo

So. 
I'm back here again haha. 
Upset as usual .. 
Yesterday was fun, second day of Game's day. Capnet, though we sucked, ( Loss and Draw ) was DAMN awesome. 
E2 was damn sad though ... their opponents even had the CHEEK to say 'Cry then cry la!'
Slap them eh. Bloody insensitive. Hello? You won only by rematch. Keep your kpkb mouths shut. People were upset ok. Show some goddamn feelings.
Okay I don't know much about what happened after that but yeah. 
This morning I saw this really irritating scene; her and him. I wonder if i'll remember this next time. Oh well. I hate him. 
My best pal was there too and being cool as he is, just took it in his stride and continued his day. That arse. Some friend he is. MY best pal is AWESOME for tolerating your ... disgusting acts. ( My opinions, don't like then shaddup and don't read. ) Puh-leese your face is just so pukable. 
OKAY enough said about him. Ruined my whole morning. 
Obviously I made sure they looked at my bitchy look of disgust before walking on. YES I admit, I was being a bitch. He's not my friend so why should I care. 
Well cos I didn't like his face. One of the reasons. 
AND after that, I naturally ( naturally for ME ) got pissed at her
GREAT -.- Yesterday was I got a little pissed at her(S) cos of capnet. She didn't come. Dumb reason but hey we were all willing to work with them .. 
K FINE not my place to say. 
Anyway. 
What was I upset about? 
Ohh. Yeahh. 
So. Like. Someone started ignoring my entire existance, and yeah. Basically. Yet my other gal friends still talk to him and all that. -.- Failmax please ( Myself ) 
Nice of them to rub it in too. Well not on purpose of course, they're not bad people. Yet I can't help feeling upset. 
I'm dying for company and ... and I'm just not giving myself any. 
OKAY maybe I'm just venting and blaming everyone for RANDOM SHIT because I'm DAMN pissed at myself for not being able to be .. like how I wish I could be. 
Popular girls. They get ALL the nice special treatment from people. 
It gets hard walking in their shadow all the time .. 
YEAH like one moment I'm talking, next moment BAM they come in and I can just stop talking because *attention diverted!* 
Okay. Guess I'm jealous that they have such nice people as friends. Yeah like their friends from other classes still remain their close pals and mine ... I can only watch. 
CCAs are such pain in the heart now. I just watch them all go off and play together while I'm like #foreveralone. 
Sucks. 
Oh well. I've said it so many times before, suck it up
And I should.

No comments: