Monday, May 30, 2016

It's so sad

Ya cos like, ever since secondary school, I kind of don't get invited for anything anymore.

Sounds so ridiculous but really.

Like, in lower sec, one of the girls had a gathering to celebrate her birthday at East coast Park and like almost all the girls were there, including my, I guess clique? But obviously I wasn't.

So apparently something big happened, along the lines of some girl getting rejected by a guy and they were quietly buzzing about it, including my clique, but I was so out of the loop.

Which is a pretty lonely feeling.

Fast forward to seven years later, where I casually check Instagram and I notice my classmates meeting up and posting photos of it every now and then.

It's a small group of them, but still. 

Because I was supposedly closer to them at the start? Or so I thought anyway.

Special birthday posts for them. Random meet ups. All of which just doesn't happen to me.

And it's not like I should be jealous or envious or anything, since I do like staying home by myself too and meeting up with them usually feels weird because I can't follow what they're talking about.

Even so, it feels kinda sad. And lonely.

That even after so many years, nothing much has changed. I'm still sitting on the other side looking over enviously, wondering why am I not there too.

1 comment:

OS said...

it's not so weird, they talk about boring things to you.
well, i don't have many friends... actually, just a few and sometimes no one, that was very difficult to understand to me, recently i ask for some answers with another people and they said: "you like other stuff and have a different perspective of the world" and other things like that... the point is, in a certain way you are weeeeeeird D: i'am kidding, just a little different.