Friday, July 28, 2017

Convocation 2017

Not mine, Jie's convocation was yesterday.

Which was really cool, like I can't wait till I get to wear that too!

Or scratch that, wearing that means my days as a student is over and that's really scary.

The highlight, anyway, was the family photo and dinner that night!!!

Now, I could totally get all emotional and teary over how it showed me the things I should have but I don't. But I have a choice to be just ultra happy that it happened and while it is super tempting to fall back into the abyss of sorrow, I shall strive to remain in the warmth of happiness ~.

It was so great and so so so special to have a meal together as a family again. Not that I'd ever want them to get together again, hell no that's a terrible idea. But finally they weren't awkward with each other. The power of my sister's graduation is amazing. XD

I read somewhere that happy families are all alike, but unhappy families are different in their own ways or what not.

I think happy families are happy in their own ways too.

No comments: