Thursday, May 22, 2014

So lucky whew.

Yeah exactly what the title says because I stayed back today to chiong my MIR project and I wanted to ask the teacher some questions but she forever never pick up phone so when I finally got bored enough and decided to go upstairs with Bryan to find her, she was already leaving for her lecture so I was like I'll come back in an hour!

Obviously I didn't really because it's me and also because when it was almost 5pm, JS asked if anyone had android charger, which i did, so I went from the business printing room to spectrum to lend him for a while, but I ended up staying to play some multiplayer game with him and Sherman for a quite a while until RuiShan called me to do a dry run for our presentation tomorrow so sadly I had to run off.

Here comes the lucky part, haha. I RAN INTO THE TEACHER WHILE RUNNING BACK UP HAHAHA OH GOD SO LUCKY YAY!!!!

Okay just killed myself playing squash so bye ~ 

No comments: