Friday, May 30, 2014

Is it just me?

I'm seeing a lot lot lot of 'happy 18th birthday!' Recently and its like, is there a difference?

Besides the fact that we're no longer 17, duh.

As in, I don't feel different. From 16. Because being 17 didn't feel that different from 16 either.

Well yeah yeah I've gotten alot more angry inside and stuff but like I still look the same!

It has come back to this once again HAHA. This is the ever constant topic between me and Sam every time we meet.

"Everyone looks so different ohmygod. Why we still look the same."

Looks down at what we're wearing, which is basically shirt, shorts and slippers.

Fine this is coming up now because I just saw some photos on insta and I'm like woah people they look different in a really good way.

Oh well. I just realised, it doesn't matter HAHA. I'm weird.

Bye y'all I'm off to school ~

2 comments:

Gen said...

Aiya you also dress up more now lah right! More skirts (an improvement over shorts) but too bad you're lazy (so don't blame it on looking stagnant blame it on laziness my dear I love you anyway)

YanEr said...

Hahaha that's true ;P