Friday, September 04, 2015

Having issues part 2 because part 1 too long already

But hey having issues in more ways than  1. Like my internet connectivity. Got problem sia. Hope it's not the bill thing. Anyway. Part 2 right?

And gosh while it's incredibly stupid for me to hope no one sees this when I'm posting it on the world wide web, I still kinda y'know, hope. A bit sensitive you see. 

Anyway. I know that when someone shows you (very happily and excitedly may I add) something they really like or believe in, I'm supposed to listen to the best of my abilities because it matters so much to them.

But man. It's so terribly mean to say this but. Okay. Let's just say. That in a certain Holy ground I will definitely, most definitely a hundred percent fall asleep because well. Yeah.

And it's so horrible of me gosh like I'm so sorry man. And goodness knows I'm not known for my patience, ever.

And (lots of Ands today) while I did try, it was a terrible effort.

Yet at the same time. Part of me was just so uncomfortable. I don't even know why. But it was so uncomfortable. I just didn't know how to respond to it. It's like if someone shows you their drawings, you know the polite response even if you're not interested would be to at least glance at it and pay a small compliment like 'Oh, that's really nice.'

Or like if someone is going on about how great Bach and his music is. You kinda like nod and go along? 'Yeah Yeah, I see. Oh, does it really? I'm completely tone deaf, I guess he must be really great though.'

Polite interest.

But like. What do I do here? Sure, in a better mood I can do most of what I just described. But if they look at you waiting for a response, what am I supposed to say? Something so sensitive like that, seriously the only honest thing I can say without fearing it being offensive is admitting I have no idea what in the world the other person is talking about.

Which.. Did I? I don't remember.

I'm a horrible person and but I guess I deserve this cos it feels like karma is coming after me with a vengeance.

How is this going to work man? I don't get it. I really don't. I don't fault the logic behind it but...  I really don't know what to say.

I hope it works out. I really do. 

No comments: