Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I'm really not doing anything right, am I.

I don't understand.

I don't get it.

Why doesn't anything feel right? Why isn't anything I do right?

Saying the wrong things over and over again, hurting people's feelings.

I must be such a mess for my mother to look at me and constantly worry. Worry, worry, worry.

Er, mummy worries a lot about you.

Er, you're too sheltered.

Er, 你真的很笨 leh.

What am I doing wrong? Everything? Am I doing anything right at all?

Where do I go from here? Go out and experience more? But I'm too silly, naive and foolish to go out and experience things? What do you want me to do? Why can't I do anything without being nagged at, scolded for something?

It's always, you can do more, do better. Then when it gets stressful, aiyo why so stressed.

I want to decide my own life. I don't want to be influenced by people anymore. I want my own decisions.

I mean. I get judged/nagged/讲到 either way anyway.



No comments: