Sunday, July 20, 2014

I forgot

I forgot to post this or record this or something haha

Cos like on Friday when we were filming a video for CI project, Bryan wore his formal shirt over his well shirt and then put on the blazer, then tried to wear his tie. But since he so fail plus so many layers the hand cannot move or something, end up Adeline and I help him wear tie and adjust the clothes and we were like "wah feel like two mothers dressing the son like that"

which was like yeah, because I was even tightening the tie for him while she adjusted the collars like Tsk tsk Bryan.

Then after that, I thought like so many layers plus the blazer fit not that well so look a bit weird. So i said to Zahidah, "something looks off."

And ohmygod she heard it as "suddenly he looks hot." So she looked at me and was like HUH what did you say??

And I'm like confused so I repeated myself and she started laughing and told me what she heard and we both started laughing like crazy.

Oh Saturday at Bryan's house was damn fun too. Apparently all dog owners tease their dogs the sane way!

Byee

No comments: