Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Letting go of uh stuff?

Today's one of those days I find titling my posts super cheesy. Like so step haha.

Anyway. Even though its not that bad, my grades are like slipping alot by my standards and while I would have readily given up squash to study (basically go home slack then study a bit), I'm not so willing anymore.
I mean well yeah I am giving up that one extra day of squash a week with dad and sis, rather reluctantly of course. I guess this is the point the teachers luurve telling us to balance cca and schoolwork because it is so humanly possible to do that without getting exhausted!

This is why people have that triangle thing saying things like homework + sleep = no life, cca + sleep = bad grades and cca + homework = no sleep. What are they expecting us to be? Bionic teens with boundless of energy??

Anyway. Because of this, I'm like wondering if I should stop trying to be the best in everything to be happy or to do my best and be satisfied.

Like just aim for A can already. People around me all sp smart, I really don't know how they do it. Plus xi en and shu ang far beyond my level already.

Woah this is getting too long. Okay I'm going to be super early for school today haha oh well.

Bye!

No comments: