Saturday, March 31, 2018

Did I mention I'm screwed?

I just found out moments ago that I have a book report due for Japanese this coming Wednesday.

Book report? Book report?

I figured we'd just have to write about a book we read etc but my friend just sent me a message asking if just talking about it was fine and I'm just staring at it thinking, "What???"

Talking about it. Script.

Are you telling me that this is an oral book report???

Good holy oreos and coffee cans how did I not know that at all!

...

I just read the instructions.

!@#$ ME.

Present without looking at the script? In English ya can ah but in Japanese how about hell no.

Eh, shit la.

Actually the best part is that I don't fully understand the instructions because it's in Japanese hahahaha.

Die leh. Really die liao le like that.

So .... should I go to bed, or should I carry on tonight?

Last night seems like light years away at this point.

No comments: