Friday, March 30, 2018

Watch me run from my essay

Honestly, the only reason I'm back here is because I don't want to do my work I have so much time in this world and I have so many~ things I want to talk about~! 

HAH please. 

Help la. 

I don't know how to do my project leh. 

How you tell me. I'm like, aiming for 2500 words for this but WHERE TO START AIYO. 

Say, 'Feel free to start with your analysis, there is no need for introduction or conclusion,' but then the model papers all got intro and conclusion. So you want one anot? 

TSK. 

Haven't start 就 complain liao. 

...

I miss drawing so much though. It's like, as I'm typing away I can see my unfinished sketch lying just behind me laptop screaming at me to complete it. 

How do people do it? Study, work (work!!!), play (PLAY!!!) and freaking draw!!! 

I can't even juggle one on its own and people can do so many at once? While still getting the right amount of sleep? Am I missing something? 

Oh right. Discipline.  

Oops. 

Which, I clearly lack because if I had a hint of discipline and willpower, I wouldn't be here right now complaining and all that. 

See la girl. Get a grip can or not? 

Sounds like my motto for the next month or so hmm. 

Oh wow~! Look at the time ~. 1.30pm and I've done absolutely nothing~!  

Seriously though, I'm quite screwed. 

... 

Okay. Yeah. I should... at least start on something. 

GAH. 

I want to play. 

In another month-ish or so? 

OH LOOK IT'S THE SECOND LAST DAY OF THE MONTH. YES I will be flush with money again soon. No thanks to my spending habits, why do I keep doing this to myself? 

OKAY BYE I'll stop procrastinating. Although a tea break sounds good about now. 

Hmm. 

No comments: