Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hello my good friend procrastination

I'm sleepy. Tired. And for some goddamn reason my back has been aching these past few days. What did I do? Feel so old like this. Can you stop aching? My period is over, the backaches are supposed to be during the period, not after damnit. Can this body of mine just freaking function normally or not.

Anyway, after being reminded of the existence of my dear old blog, it has become a site of procrastination in the name of improving English writing.

Hah.

So obviously, the only reason I'm here typing and not doing my work is because procrastination there is so much I can't wait to share with the world~!

Pfft.

Also, the real question is to drink or not to drink that last can of Boss coffee in the fridge. I somehow doubt that it'll wake me up, and I really don't want to end up associating that gorgeous drink with late night chiongings. Nescafe can tank that job, but Boss coffee is sacred.

I mean, I did finish most of the book report just now for Japanese. It counts as work, right? Maybe if I finish the kanji writings I'll feel like I've done more work. Okay I'll get to it now, then maybe clear some of the clothes on the bed and sleep.

Sigh.

By the way, I really don't see how money motivates people, because that motivation for me is just about squeezed dry. Almost hitting the point where yeah, I'd rather starve, you know.

Just hang in there, Er.

No comments: