Saturday, March 03, 2012

Hell YEAH

Dear people. 
I will never ever put light colors for the fonts EVER again. 
Thank GOD I didn't blog so much! Otherwise, imagine how much I would have to change ... 
So, anyway. 
As you can see! It's a new skin YEY. 
Been looking for one for MONTHS.
And I'm going to stay satisfied with this one! =)) 
While changing font colors, I skimmed through my old posts and MAN OH MAN. Am I glad to have grown up! 
No, really. It's like ... HUGE difference! Can't believe I sounded so .. childish =/ 
OKAY FINE. Not that I'm that  mature now, but at least there's a difference! 
Seeing all that made me realise time has really passed. Years with me barely realising it. Just then I was, what? 10 and complaining about a b*tch and six years later I'm still here ... only I know better than to complain too much online =P 
Oh, nooo~. Those are reserved for the super awesome diary of mine! ^^
( Only if I feel hardworking enough though ) 
Anyways. Recently, I've come to appreciate the whole 'be yourself' thing. 
I don't have to act like them ( no one in particular, just 'them like the popular gals or something ) ( okay I lied, I am referring to someone/people). 
Ahem anyways. 
I don't have to be like them to be happy. All they're doing is getting attention which I don't want. Then comes the question why did I even consider being like them? 
Jealousy maybe. 
But well.. Let's just say I've seen the light
I am who I am, take it or leave it. I try my best not to be fake in anyway. Not to act just to get attention. 
And, like my mom said. She didn't raise her daughters to run around in public hitting boys ( there goes my days of whacking them ) 
But it's nice treating them as humans and not enemies for once. They have feelings too. 
OKAY OFF TOPIC. 
Hm. OH the hunger games book ONE is nice. The rest ain't so good. 
Okay okay, I'm thirsty and that 100plus in the fridge is calling my name. 
Just remember; everyone has their own set of problems which is as hard for them as yours is for you. Don't judge. 
That's my reminder. 
BTW TINTIN RAWKS! XD 
OKOKOK
Byee~
Cheers and rock on! 
 
 

No comments: