Friday, March 30, 2012

Rainn

Today was kinda fun! =D 
Considering it was, well. A school day. -.-  At least the song 'Friday' didn't play in my head this morning! xD
Anywayy. 
PE was like the best lesson ever~ xDD Tennis and all heh. Practiced and practiced under the hot sun, running after that pink sponge ball over and over again but ... it was fun =))
Then was math which wasn't too bad, other than the stink of the classroom >< 
Well after school ended, there was this really really HEAVY downpour and we all stupidly wanted to run to EHub from school. 
Me and Aaron tried sharing an umbrella with Christopher but it was barely big enough for two, let alone three people! Naturally we all got wet =P. Even when it was just me and Christopher sharing the umbrella, we were drenched like mad =/. ( Later I found out he was trying to give me most of the shelter as I was trying to with me, that's why we both ended up soaked! ) 
It was funny seeing all the guys yelling at each other for their wet uniforms. XP Happily, I was in my PE shirt ^^  Comfort much! =D 
Okay, random stuff from today ~
Monsoon drain water brown after heavy rain =o

Black line over there's the ... water lizard thingy!

Pavement flooded with a lil' bit of water~



















Well? =P 
Cheers and rock on \(^-^)/ 
Yannie ( LOL ) 

No comments: