Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Late Night Random-ness LOL

Kk so I was like emo-ing just now over god-knows-what. But it's over! ~~
So moral of today ! LOL. Don't expect too much from others, it'll only disappoint you more when they don't do what you expect them to =/
OKAY It's a lousy moral, I know, I know >< But really! That's kinda what my aunt said. Something like .. OH SCREW THIS COMPUTER.
WAIT.
As you can see. This moody computer is randomly changing my font and color and size! Hello, rude much?! 
Okay anyways.
She said most of the time we get/feel hurt by people is because of what we expect them to do. Like oh I treat you like a best pal or whatever and I expect you to treat me like one too, and when that person doesn't you feel really upset. OR something like that. 
I mean, I guess it's normal. Really. To expect things of people. But sometimes when you feel really betrayed by someone just because you expected something of them.. really makes you sit back and think again. 
Or at least, I do.
I mean it's kinda a small thing, but I really felt angry and hurt. And! It disturbed my sleep. ( Reason why I slept in the morning yesterday during class >< ) 
Like, I entrusted this secret to someone, it was really really important to me and I specifically said that I didn't want so&so so know it. 
Well I guess I've got to give you credit for keeping it a secret for as long as you did. 
But in the end? You still told her! And my life feels ANNOYED and SCREWED UP thanks to your leakage. 
THANKS ALOT. Really.
Remind me not to trust you ever again. Sorry, but I have to protect myself. 
I'm sick and tired of being made use of by people OVER and OVER again who just ditch me after they get who they really wanted to 'keep them company' and all that. 
Sick and tired of trying to be nice to everyone who just don't bother doing the same to me.
I don't think I deserve to be treated like ( SCREW THIS COMP ) crap after how much I tried to help and be nice to you.
I don't think I deserve to get that shitty reply you gave me when I just wanted a little bit of company after I sat and listened to every single thing you had to complain about, every bit of grievances you had in your life. Just one small little thing. Is it that hard to be thankful and show some gratitude?
I don't expect anyone to do the same for me anymore. That's just really unrealistic. But a bit, a bit of appreciation would be ... appreciated! Respect and treat me like a friend, not a servant or a replacement or a stand in or something! I'm human too. 
 OKAYY this turned out to be a really LONG and BORING complain session. Shall just sign off then! 
Peace out yo
Cheers and rock on! \(^-^)/ 
-Me- 
 Drawing by me! ~
Supposed Hatsune Miku ><

No comments: