Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm standing on a bridge

Well actually, I'm not. But since having a blog title is nicer, I thought I'd just put what came to mind first and there you have it!

And I just noticed this kinda big and really red cut on my knee, like oh wow how could I not notice that! I'm so observant, really. 

Anyway, thanks Mark for using my blog as entertainment during class I am so honored. 

I'm not sure if I mean to be sarcastic or not. Oh well, at least it kept him from dozing off in class... right...?

Hmmph. I don't think I want to know the answer to that, haha. 

I guess right now until tomorrow evening I'll worry about the whole Sports for Life program thing because I haven't actually decided on what to join yet. Which sucks, because... well, it just sucks! 

Everyone kind of knows what they want to do already and I'm just going "Oh, that sport sucks," or "Oh I hate doing that!" and etc. 

But really, oh my god. Yoga? Like, hell no I'd just be daydreaming the whole time instead on thinking about nothing or something. I mean, yeah, don't knock it till you've tried or whatever but oh come on! Stretching? Ouch much, I can't even touch my toes. And yeah I know this will help me touch my toes but okay let's move on first. Meditating? I'm just going to doubt that, I don't know why. 

The whole inner peace thing would actually help I guess, since life can get pretty screwed up sometimes but........ 

I just have nothing to say about that. 

Option 2; Inline Skating! 

I knocked that door twice. Twice. No one opened man. 

The first time in primary six, I was like terrified of falling down that I just couldn't learn much. But I have a valid reason! Kind of. Sports day was coming! No way was I going to jeopardize my last runner position for the relay. It was my last year! 

Then, you have NYAA in sec 2. Honestly the only thing I remember about that, besides skipping half of it every week for NDOP training ( Flag bearer was so fun oh gosh the retarded kneeling thing ), was this SJAB guy bumping into me and making me almost fall. Not to mention the retarded trainer who kept bitching about us being late and all. Hello, it was the SJABS, not us Guides okay. Sheesh. 

Conclusion; not a good experience from Inline and it's just so ... I don't know, boring? Like, oh put on your wheels and let's roll round and round the square trying not to fall on our butts looking like complete fools! 

Okay, I know it's major bias here but oh man seriously? What is so fun about that! 

Well, I only have my choosiness to thank for this annoying situation now. Maybe I should go take a look at the list of sports they're offering again and think. There's still the fair/carnival/open house/ I-can't-remember-what's-it-called tomorrow after school. 

Ugh what a pain in the ass I am. Damn the fussiness! 

Well, anyway, cheers! 

Yan Er 

No comments: