Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tis a beautiful night

I don't even know why I use that as a title but it doesn't matter. Yes, it doesn't. 

Even though there is an annoyance at home now, I shall be calm and stay contented because as Mark said, anger is a choice. Therefore, I shall choose not to be angry. 

I mean, I learned my lesson about anger after being pissed at Costner for so long. It was so horrible for my heart, all the angst. The moment I chose to let go, it was like whoosh! Instant relief. So thank you Mark for the reminder. 

Tuition today was fun. The primary school exams were over and well obviously, Charles and his little brother were in no mood to do work. Obviously. Come on, which student in the right mind would want to do work when their long awaited end of years are over? Of course it's 'play all the way' mindset. 

In the end, we ended up doing crossword puzzles, boggle and some other word game. The crosswords were fun but honestly, the other two got boring for me after a while. What can I say? I suck at word games too. 

Oh and well, I thought I'd just say thanks to Adam and Ryan again for lending me their extra shirts (Why in the world do they have them) for Stats today. I completely forgot that it was in MLT 12 (some goddamn freezing hell) and was like prepared to freeze my ass off for one hour when two kind souls offered me their spare shirts as well, I don't know. 

Although I must say, I'm still surprised with Ryan's bag because it didn't look big yet it ... had so many things ... 

After taking out the shirt, he dug out his spare pants (for cca I guess) and towel and offered it to whoever might need extra protection against the cold. "You can use the towel as a scarf!" I don't know why, but that was hilarious. 

Well, I can't tell if it's just me or a headache is coming so that's all folks, s'long.

Cheers! 


No comments: