Saturday, November 30, 2013

Long pants

I wore jeans to school today since the attire was 'smart casual' and as always, I swore I'd never wear it to school if I could help it.

So damn warm!!

Like, it wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either. Conclusion: shorts for the Win.

Obviously the first thing I did when I reached home was to strip off the jeans and trade it for my shorts. Oh the relief man.

That was when I felt it. No, not the relief, I was and still am feeling that.

The cool, gentle breeze in the house.

I threw open my room window and stood in the middle of the house. Oh man that felt so cooling. Its been such a long time since I last felt this kind of awesome wind, especially in the house.

Oh oh there it is again! Ahhh god bless the wind even though I'm not religious.

Anyway, I decided that long pants make me appreciate such wind more. Because when wearing long pants, you don't feel shit at all.

Okay I shall check in on my instant noodles.

CHEERS!

No comments: