Sunday, December 01, 2013

So screwed

My exams are in a few days and my motivation level is at pfft zero. I have absolutely no idea what I should be doing as revision. Which sucks.

I finished the practice papers in school and made notes... what else am I missing? I really can't think of anything else to do. For my mst, I really am slacking quite a bit.

Which, is why I am so screwed.

Its really times like this I wish (its something stupid as usual) that my grades were average like everyone else's. No expectations to live up to.

Although most of the time people say I'm stressing myself out.

Even little things people say make me wonder if I should really be studying all the time. Is there even a point? I mean ... I don't know, its worrying.

Haha, now I'm worrying.

Right now I don't feel like I should say what I'm worrying about. Maybe if I leave it alone, I'll forget all about it.

Which is cowardly, I know. I can practically hear a certain friend saying 'Excuses.' in my head now.

Yeah yeah, I get it. I'll just continue studying hard first. and hopefully, the candle won't burn out anytime soon.

For like, the next 10 years or so?

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuses.