Monday, August 12, 2013

......

FoM is totally screwed. 

There were so many questions that I couldn't answer! It was so depressing. Like really. Sigh. 

Oh on the way back home, Adam and Ryan were telling me about some pancakes competition or whatnot and apparently they had this big idea to shape their pancakes into .... let's say, private areas of the male and the female then overlapping it (ahem ahem you know) and I kind of asked the stupidest question ever.... 

So. I went "But how does the (insert female part) look?" Or something like that. 

And I got ... a very appropriate answer! From Adam, no less.

"Uh.. Why don't you just look down there?" 

Hm. I mean, he does have a point. But what mean't was.. isn't it.. I mean, they have a definite shape? Like wow. Really. 

So yeah! It was hilarious. Especially talking about it on the train out loud. 

Next! 

ITB is so screwed. 

WHY ISN'T MY QUERY WORKING. 

@$##$^(#&#*@&)!@*&#$! 

IT WAS WORKING FINE THE LAST TIME WHAT THE HELL. 

I hate ITB. Introduced into life to make life miserable. 

And it's due on Friday! 

Kill me man. 

Okay don't. I'm saying this figuratively. Not literally. If there's going to be any killing here, it's the murdering of ITB. 

Wanting to shoot it is an understatement. URGH It is really so annoying. And I'll probably still do badly for it, which would make me want to murder it even more. 

ITB. 

You suck. 

And I hate you. A lot. 

Cheers! 

No comments: