Monday, August 05, 2013

Learning new stuff

PACC got cancelled today. YAY! >=D 

But instead of going home straight to mug, Bryan and Mark dragged us to play pool. To which my first reaction was "Oh god nooooooo not pool againnnn." 

But I had fun. First lesson of the day! Don't judge pool. Haha. 

First pairing was with Mark V. And I was like thinking "Oh god nooooooo not Mark V. againnnnnn." I mean, that 1v1 turned last hit training in LoL the other time was kinda traumatising. 

Not really, but kind of. 

And I've never really said this but, he's kinda scary. Like, in the Ryan kind of way. A little. They're both a little scary to me, but no judgments there. 

Anyway, the first round was like stress stress stress because I suck so badly at pool and Mark V. doesn't and I know he wants to win, like duh, who wants to lose? 

And fine, Mark V. didn't exactly scold me at all. He just nagged. A lot. But he helped a lot too, so thanks! Those few minutes were way more beneficial than whatever my secondary school friends have been trying ( in vain ) to teach me. Yay! 

Second pairing was a whole lot more forgiving. Adam! Hahahaha stress begone. Because he is not scary at all~ 

Learned a whole lot of new ... uh. Balance cue stick thingies from Adam today! The knuckle, spider and etc. Shall try out the next time I play =P. 

Learned that those up down adjustable chairs are damn amusing as well today too! Thanks to BaoXin hahaha that bo liao girl happy disturbing everyone sitting on those chairs near her xP. It was really fun. 

Oh, Dad's home. And I'm sleepy. So I shall end here! 

What did I learn today besides pool? Hm. 

I have a lot of new friends in poly that are really cool. And awesome. In their own way. =) 

A fresh start always feels great! 

Cheers! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

THIS BLOG IS SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVE YOUR POETRY AND YOUR STORIES!!! KEEP THEM COMING!

YOUR NO.1 FAN!