Friday, August 30, 2013

Procrastination

I've procrastinated a lot of things. 

Which reminds me, I have to write something at the back of the cheque, where is it...ah okay. Yeah this fits the title perfectly. I was supposed to do this last week! Not bad, huh. 

Okay done! I shall bank it tomorrow! 

See? Procrastinating. 

But I don't want to go out now. Especially since I just got back home from meeting Samantha! I'm tired. Excuses. Oh well. 

Anyway. I finally finally went jogging yesterday and today as well! *Applause*. I have fulfilled my promise to run.... from nine months ago. Yes. I said that I would go jogging after the end of my O levels.

Well on the plus side, at least I went before it reached a year! 

Hm. 

Oh well I shall play Dragon Nest now. LoL made me feel depressed so I'm going to halt it for a while. 

Or should I start from scratch in a new account? Hmm. 

Cheers! 

No comments: