Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

 2013 is finally coming to an end, and actually I'm not ready for it to end but sadly mother nature doesn't listen to me. 

Like when I'm swimming. Purposely must keep calling me when I want to swim. Do you know how troublesome it is? Swimming and thinking "IneedapeeIneedapee." 

Anyway. It's the last.. hour and a half (?) of 2013 and well I'm sitting at my table full from my hotpot (hurhur) and doing what I love/enjoy the most; drawing.

In any case, because I'm blogging just for the sake 'It's last day of 2013!!', and also because I want to go back to designing the clothes for my original character, I'll keep this so-called 2013 reflection thing short and sweet. 

It's been really fun! 

Cheers! 

YanEr

PS. See you next year lol. 

PPS/PPSS/PSS. Told you it was going to be a short reflection. 

No comments: