Saturday, December 14, 2013

Back home.. in Tampines!

First, before I forget, thanks Mark for willingly coming down all the way from Dover to eat dinner tonight! Otherwise there'd only be me and Ryan and that means no dinner out which means dinner at ah mah house with that and that equates to an extremely pissed off and unhappy me since I'll have to see two people I really don't want to see tonight. So thanks!

Oh, thanks Ryan too, I guess!

Well I'm on the bus now reaching the interchange and I just thought... what if oh dear god I open the door and that damn woman is there?!

Thank goodness I have sims3 to play. Why? Because my darling internet is down since my wonderful father defaulted his payment thanks dad.

Whew. I just reached home and finished bathing and YES THANK YOU SHE'S NOT HERE.

House is in a mess though. Really need to scrub and mop the floor.

Today's dinner was fun though! Three of us went to strictly pancakes to eat and because both mark and I are clueless in Bedok, we trusted Ryan to bring us there. Dear Ryan made us walk so much there instead of taking the bus like most normal people would. But thanks anyway. 

Then because we all got full before we could finish our meal, we started playing the thumb game to decide who would eat what, which got grosser and grosser by the turn. As usual, I lost quite a number of rounds and ate like, some pretty ugh stuff. Which actually didn't taste that bad so whew for my weird tastebuds! Maybe trying canned dog food last time helped!

Then, we walked even more to East coast park, to the Macs there then to the skate park and was like going to reach the jetty when Ryan conveniently remembered the turn to the bus stop was actually before the skate park.

Insert loads more walking before we finally reached the bus stop and took 31!

Pretty fun day!

Oh and mom got me a dress yesterday so I wore it to work but I still feel weird in it. But! That means my new year clothes are done hur hur hur.

Nights!

No comments: