Sunday, December 22, 2013

Burn lady burn

Its probably not nice of me to be like this during Christmas week. BUT TO HELL WITH THAT I'M EFFING PISSED OFF OH MY GOD.

I'm sitting at toastbox in tampines 1 and just UGH I have to rage. DARN AUNTIES DAMN YOU. JUST ARRGH.

So. Just a few minutes ago I was trying to look for a seat since toaatbox is usually quite full. And well, one perfect one just popped out so i went to the table and was about to sit.

Then. This dear aunty with her granddaughter came up from behind me, and even though i was already touching the table (which everyone knows it means taken if you understand basic ... I don't know! Its just basic!), she was like 'come come here got seat!'

And poof they sat down.

It was so in my face.

WHY DID I HESITATE OH MY GOD I'M SO STUPID UGH SO ANGRY SO ANGRY SO ANGRY!!!!!!!

Damn you aunty and your aunty mannerisms. I would curse, because in my mind I already am. But it would be crude.

@#$% you.

There, at least I censored it. For all we know, it could mean love you!

HAH. Yeah sure, toootally.

Burn lady burn.

No comments: