Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A persistent thought lingers at the back of my mind, murmuring to me at every waking moment that I'm not going to make it.

I can see all the deadlines and tests running at me like an elephant on a mad rampage, and it's pretty horrifying. Friday. I just need to hold out till Friday. Although I would love to finish that essay before Friday, at the rate I'm going, that's not going to happen.

...

Why is this guy standing so close to me on the train? It's not that crowded. Can he like, take on step to the left or something. I already taking this corner okay, can you get a sense of personal space and fk off a bit further.

Tsk. Angsty already.

Okay, that was rude, but I'm just going to leave it there since that was what went through my mind. Whatever. I'm not moving from my space. This corner is mine for the ride.

Oh well.

Must be more disciplined this week. And when everything is over and done with, I can finally sleep peacefully.

Studying for the finals is going to feel so much better after all this. Or at least, I hope it'll be.

No comments: