Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Honestly, it's not something to feel upset about.

Which means, it's probably just the ego talking.

But I guess I'll let the ego run its mouth here in the name of 'outlet'.

Actually, I also don't know leh. Back then, did I turn to anyone?

Well, I suppose back in lower sec, Sarah was always there to listen. Her timing was extraordinary, every time she asked me about them, it'd always be on a Monday morning which, you know what that means! They quarreled on Sunday!

Yeah, but no, that's not the point.

When I think about how my friend might be going through the whole stupid procedure, and I know it must be way worse if it involves the court and all, that stupid image of the lift lobby at Chinatown Point keeps flashing in my mind.

And I get so scared and worried, what if it escalates to that?

It's so weird, it's not even say my family or anything, which means I'm just being kpo. But I really really hope whatever it is, it's not anything like that. I had the luxury of skipping out on so many lawyer meetings. But he has to go through them all? I can't even imagine. I just really really hope it turns out alright at the end of today. I don't want him to experience that, I mean, no one should have to.

Look at my thoughts running around and trailing off! It's been all over the place recently.

Sometimes, I wonder. Am I used to it that its absence feels weird? I'm weird.

And sometimes, I just feel like abandoning everything and running off. Like now, although that's partially due to my schoolwork, haha.

Okay, the thoughts are running everywhere and making no sense again. I'd better return to biling if I'm to complete that essay on time.

No comments: