Sunday, April 08, 2018

Yeahh.... no ...

TSK.

ER.

Can you get a grip anot.

Telling myself this every week but seriously 够了hor, enough is enough.

TSK I don't like being like that la. Walao eh girl.

And IVLE isn't loading again. Why huh. Just when I'm determined to complete this shit.

TSK. TSK. GAH.

Can I just disappear from the face of this world seriously.

I'm so frustrated at myself and so sad at the same time UGH I cannot take it TSK.

I don't know what to do with myself right now la ugh. It's just not disappearing from the back of my mind!!! Can you just, go away disappear poof be gone let me be! 

I do not like myself, why am I doing this to myself.

それに、ちょっと寂しくなるんだな。なんか、友達がなくなったの感じ。どうしてこんなの?どうすればいいのかなぁ。また一人になるねぇ。あの間に楽しかったねぇ。でもこれからはたぶん。。。私はばかだなぁ.

I'm really stupid, aren't I?

No comments: