Sunday, April 01, 2018

Like that also can dream

Not that this was a bad dream, or that I've never had worse but this was definitely not a good way to wake up.

Dreamt that everyone was talking about some lego (lego?!) homework that I wasn't aware of and I wanted to look at it so badly but apparently then sun was shining so brightly that I couldn't see (blame the sun in real life for shining on my face, I want to change my bed's position!) so I tried ridiculously hard to open my eyes and see something (actually come to think of it, I was sleeping so no wonder cannot open eyes) but nooooo could barely see anything until I finally realized I was dreaming and forced myself to wake up. (and that is one whole sentence~)

Which means I have a headache now sigh.

I want to sleep more.

Eh you know, somehow even in my dreams, Adam's the only person who'll help me when I'm in trouble. I should meet up with him again once this mess of a semester is over and see how he's doing. I miss having him around in class sia.

Okay, I should do some work after breakfast to feel less guilty about it.

No comments: