Sunday, April 08, 2018

In the morning?

Beer??? In the morning? Good hell these men are weird.

Dad, I really can't hold my breath for much longer and the guy next to us is just puffing out second hand smoke like hogwarts express. I really don't want to ruin my lungs on top of everything else.

Good goddess he just snubbed the damn cigarette. Which would be great if the can wasn't so close to me. DADDY HURRY UP WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING ON THE PHONE CAN ANOT I WANT TO GO HOME AND DIE.

Wah they really drinking beer leh. YES YES. What? Go Sheng siong? Daddy I want to go home.

Buy stuff to cook for lunch? I have no appetite anymore leh.

To be honest I don't have the mood or energy for anything anymore. I don't know if it's school or what, but I give up.

I can't do it anymore.

Wow that took a turn real quick.

Okay bye.

No comments: