Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Wednesday morning

This. This is not a very good morning okay. 为何这样呢。

First. In the Liar phone game, the guy I had to call out was like, my second favorite in the game!!!!! Voltage how can you do this to me T.T

I was so heartbroken during the train ride to school. Heartbroken I tell you. Even the alternate ending where she ends up with him was enough. Good hell I hope she doesn't end up with the other guy, he's so cocky, arrogant and annoying.

Then after that, when I reached the bus stop at Buona, I took out my phone to check for bus 95's timing (it was 9.08am) only to see that it'll only arrive in like, 12 (?) minutes.

Walao. Then macam I come school normal time no meh. Also not much time to print notes. Why they like that. Annoying leh.

Then, just as the bus arrived, I got a message from my Japanese language classmate. Asking about the date of the final test. I replied, "I think it's week 13" but just I sent it, she continued saying that the notes uploaded for tmr's lecture said its next week.

I'm just.

Next week???? Nonono not happening.

What?!

Oh come on!

It's got to be a typo. Please. Please be a typo.

Sigh. Definitely not the best way to start the morning.

On the bright side, at least I'm awake and not out dead tired!

No comments: